The Coalition will provide collaboration opportunities, value-added services, and group benefits responsive to the interests and needs of our broad membership by establishing professional standards and core competencies; improving the skills and prominence of CED practitioners; and recruiting and retaining talented individuals in the industry.
Policy & Leadership
Leadership starts with building the community.
We will explore, shape, and advance policy positions that impact the industry, and support community development, and improve the memberships capacity to do the same. We will also maintain and expand the pool of financial and partnership resources available to support the operations of community-based development organizations and undertake community economic development initiatives.
HBCU CDAC Leadership
- Ron Butler | Executive Director
- Larry Sally | Interim Chairman (Benedict College)
- Jeffrey Higgs | Treasurer (LeMoyne-Owen College)
- Linda Tillman | Secretary (Langston University)
- Bobby Pamplin | Parlimentarian (Hinds Community College)
- Morris Autry | Elizabeth State University
- Carol Davis | SGACDC
- Darrin Dixon | Southern University-Shreveport
- Henry Golatt | University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- Sherrill Hampton | Johnson C. Smith University
- Ilene Heyward | University of the Virgin Islands